PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN DAN KOMUNIKASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA ASN (STUDI KASUS DI 4 KECAMATAN) KOTA LUBUKLINGGAU

  • Yulpa Rabeta Program Studi Manajemen, Universitas Bina Insan Lubuklinggau
Keywords: Leadership, Work Communication, ASN Performance

Abstract

The lack of leader strategy in communicating well to ASN, the lack of leadership attitude in giving attention and motivating ASN work and the lack of work communication among fellow employees resulted in less than optimal ASN performance. This research was conducted to determine the Effect of Leadership and Work Communication on ASN Performance (Case Studies in 4 Sub-Districts) of Lubuklinggau City. Data collection techniques in this study used a questionnaire method. Using SPSS 17.0 Program assistance. Data analysis techniques used are Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, Determination Coefficient (R2), and Test F. From the results of the Multiple Regression Analysis obtained the equation Ŷ = 0.448 + 0.617 X1 + 0.379 X2. Furthermore, from the determinant analysis obtained R square value (R2) of 0.867 or 86.7%. This value gives the meaning that Leadership (X1) and Work Communication (X2) contributed an influence of 86.7% on ASN (Y) Performance. While the remaining 13.3% is influenced by other variables not included in this study. Based on the Anova calculation (F test), it is seen that the Fcount value is 169,645 with a significant level of 0,000 while Ftable with α = 5% and (nk-1) or (55-2-1) = 52. And the numerator (k-2 ) is 3,175. Fcount (169,645) > Ftable (3,175), meaning Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. This shows that there is a significant influence between Leadership and Work Communication on ASN Performance.

References

[1] Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2014. Prosedur Penelitian. Edisi Revisi VI. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

[2] Busro, Muhammad. 2018. Teori-teori Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan ke Satu.Jakarta : Penerbit Kencana.

[3] Edison, Emron, dkk. 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Strategi dan Perubahan dalam Rangka Meningkatkan Kinerja Pegawai dan Organisasi.Cetakan ketiga.Bandung : Alfabeta.

[4] Effendi, Usman, 2014. Asas Manajemen. Jakarta : Penerbit Rajawali Pers.

[5] Fahmi, Irham. 2014. Manajemen Teori, Kasus, dan Solusi.Cetakan ketiga.Bandung : CV Alfabeta.

[6] Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Revisi. Cetakan ke Dua puluh.Jakarta. Penerbit : PT. Bumi Aksara.

[7] Kasmir. 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Teori dan Praktik. Cetakan Ke Empat. Jakarta : Penerbit PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

[8] Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Cetakan Ke Tiga Belas. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosda Karya.

[9] Minh Ha, Ngunyen. 2014. The Influence of Leadership behaviors on Employee Performance in the Context of Software Companiesin Vietnam. Journal International Issue 01 Volume 12.

[10] Muhammad, Arni. 2015. Komunikasi Organisasi. Cetakan ke Emoat belas.Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

[11] Muhidin, Sambas Ali, dkk. 2017. Analisis Korelasi, Regresi, dan Jalur Dalam Penelitian. Cetakan ketiga.Bandung : CV Pustaka Setia.
Published
2020-06-08