Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles are scientific works that have never been published in other media.
- Articles or manuscripts are sent electronically through this OJS system
- Manuscripts sent in the form of Ms. Word
- Manuscript sent to Jusikom: Jurnal Sistem Komputer Musirawas must be free from plagiarism and self-plagiarism and examination will be conducted using turnitin with a maximum limit of 30%
- Articles are written using Times New Roman 11 letters, with a spacing of 1.15.
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian with a number of 8-15 pages
- Manuscripts are arranged in A4 paper format with two columns and 3 cm margins on the right, up, down, and left sides.
The structure of journal writing must follow the following rules:
I. INTRODUCTION, II. LITERATURE REVIEW, III. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, IV. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, V. CONCLUSION, VI. RECOMMENDATION, VII. BIBLIOGRAPHY
- The title must clearly describe the substance of the study with a maximum of 12 words and use the font New Times Roman size 12 flat middle, bold and uppercase letters (UPPERCASE)
- Abstracts are written in English and Indonesian with a maximum of 200 words for each language and keywords with a maximum of 5 words.
- Numbering for tables and images uses numbering starting from number 1 and using Times New Roman fonts for each word's 11 bold and upper case size (Capitalize Each Word), and for writing the titles of the tables and images using regular letters Example (Table 1. Example) (Image 1. Example)
- The numbering of the titles in the table is written above the table using the left alignment. Numbering of the title of the image is written below the image with the center flat. By including the source directly at the end of the image title
- Bibliography is compiled using Reference Applications such as the Mendeley Desktop Manager or End Note, using the IEEE style.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
Nama dan alamat email yang dimasukkan di situs jurnal ini akan digunakan secara eksklusif untuk tujuan jurnal ini dan tidak akan tersedia untuk tujuan lain atau untuk pihak lain.