Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles are scientific works that have never been published in other media.
- Articles or manuscripts are sent electronically through this OJS system
- Manuscripts sent in the form of Ms. Word
- Manuscript sent to JUTIM (Jurnal Teknik Informatika Musirawas) must be free from plagiarism and self-plagiarism and examination will be conducted using turnitin with a maximum limit of 30%
- Articles are written using Times New Roman 11 letters, with a spacing of 1.15.
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian with a number of 8-15 pages
- Manuscripts are arranged in A4 paper format with two columns and 3 cm margins on the right, up, down, and left sides.
- The structure of journal writing must follow the following rules: I. INTRODUCTION, II. LITERATURE REVIEW, III. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, IV. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, V. CONCLUSION, VI. RECOMMENDATION, VII. BIBLIOGRAPHY
- The title must clearly describe the substance of the study with a maximum of 12 words and use the font New Times Roman size 12 flat middle, bold and uppercase letters (UPPERCASE)
- Abstracts are written in English and Indonesian with a maximum of 200 words for each language and keywords with a maximum of 5 words.
- Numbering for tables and images uses numbering starting from number 1 and using Times New Roman fonts for each word's 11 bold and upper case size (Capitalize Each Word), and for writing the titles of the tables and images using regular letters Example (Table 1. Example) (Image 1. Example)
- Bibliography is compiled using Reference Applications such as the Mendeley Desktop Manager or End Note, using the IEEE style.